Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd is an esteemed banking institution that has been serving the financial needs of individuals and businesses in New Zealand for several years. In this detailed review, we will explore the bank’s history, headquarters address, contact details, branch and ATM locations, provided services, as well as its advantages and disadvantages.
Overall Satisfaction: ★★★
Customer Service: ★★
Interest Rates: ★★★
History and Background
Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd is a subsidiary of Bank of India, one of the leading public sector banks in India. The New Zealand branch was established with the aim of providing a wide range of banking services to the Indian diaspora and local communities in New Zealand. Since its inception, the bank has been committed to maintaining high standards of customer service and building strong relationships with its clientele.
Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd
Level 6, 167 Victoria Street West
Phone: +64 (0) 9 304 0800
Email: [email protected]
Branch and ATM Locations:
To find Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd branches and ATMs in various regions or cities/towns across New Zealand, please refer to the following links:
Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd Branches and ATMs in Auckland
Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd Branches and ATMs in Wellington
Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd Branches and ATMs in Christchurch
Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd Branches and ATMs in other locations
- Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd provides a comprehensive range of banking services to meet the diverse financial requirements of its customers. Some of the key services offered by the bank include:
- Personal Banking: This includes savings accounts, fixed deposits, remittances, foreign exchange services, and personal loans.
- Business Banking: The bank offers business accounts, trade finance services, foreign currency accounts, and other customized solutions to support businesses.
- Corporate Banking: Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd caters to the banking needs of large corporate entities, providing services such as cash management, working capital finance, and treasury operations.
- NRI Services: The bank offers specialized services for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), including NRI accounts, remittances, and investment advisory services.
- Internet Banking: Customers can access their accounts and perform various banking transactions conveniently through the bank’s secure online banking platform.
- Strong parentage: Being a subsidiary of Bank of India, the New Zealand branch benefits from the parent bank’s vast experience and expertise.
- Tailored services: Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd understands the unique requirements of the Indian diaspora and offers specialized services to cater to their needs.
- Extensive branch network: The bank has strategically located branches and ATMs in major cities, providing convenient access to its customers.
- Competitive offerings: Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd offers competitive interest rates, attractive loan options, and diverse banking products.
- Limited presence: While Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd has a considerable presence in major cities, its branch network may be relatively smaller compared to some larger banks in New Zealand.
- Service availability: The bank’s services may not be available in all regions or cities across New Zealand, which could limit accessibility for potential customers.
Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd is a reputable banking institution that caters to the financial needs of both individuals and businesses. With its strong parentage, tailored services, and competitive offerings, the bank has gained the trust of its customers. While its limited presence and service availability could be potential drawbacks, Bank of India (New Zealand) Ltd continues to strive for excellence in customer service and financial solutions.